Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Well, Christmas was a blast! I know that Kate had absolutely no idea what was going on but she enjoyed all the attention she got! And she totally racked up in the present department! I mean how many other almost 5 month old babies have their own laptop and cell phone? Playschool of course, but she has to start sometime! Why not early? And I know her grandparents had a ton of fun too. It was certainly a special Christmas for us. Our first Christmas with our little girl. It will always be one of my top memories looking back!

While the festivities and presents are exciting, I cannot wait to teach her about the true meaning of Christmas. To bring a child up to know Jesus is an amazing thing! To raise a child is one thing, but to raise a child that knows our Lord is a treasure in its own!

While this Christmas season draws to an end, we look forward to 2010! 2009 was such a special year for us that it's a little bittersweet to say goodbye - it is the year that we received our enormous blessing of Kate - but we have so much to look forward to! A year of so many more firsts! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

how old is Kate

baby