Saturday, July 24, 2010

Photographer Mommy

Hello friends! We hired photographers to take Kate's newborn and 6 month pictures. I wanted to MAKE SURE we got good pictures. So, I have been thinking lately - I have basically the same camera as the 2 ladies that came to take her pictures. I have Photo-shop software.  I have a super cute kid that will (sometimes) cooperate with me long enough to take a few pictures. Why can't I do this? So, I decided to try.

These were all taken in our front flower bed with Kate sitting on the park bench. I do not have a green thumb, so the flowers are slightly less than real, but they add color and Kate liked them!

This one is my favorite - shows her BIG personality! She is such a ham! Love that girl.

So, just call me Photographer Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! We have a big SLR camera too...although I'm not as good as our photographer! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

how old is Kate

baby