Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blessed

We are so very thankful for all the blessings in our life!
Thank you Lord for giving us this beautiful little girl that we love so much and taking care of our little family.



We always have Thanksgiving Day at our house. I cook the ham and turkey and the rest of the family brings over the delicious sides. I think I could eat a full meal of the side dishes! DELICIOUS! Everythign from my Granny's sweet potatoes, my mom's dressing, my moth-in-law's grape salad - love it all! And I haven't even mentioned dessert: pumpkin pie, apple pie, pecan pie, and cheesecake! But you are talking to a gal that loves food! And the big hit this year was Leeann's homemade yeast rolls!

We all had aprons for Thanksgiving - even Kate!


And she loved walking around to everyone and getting "bites" of their food!

Running around ... enjoying Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

how old is Kate

baby