We were ready for a few more books but this time we decided to go to another library. The library we went to last week was a little "sketch" to say the least. I knew it was time to go when we were there last time when a homeless dude told Kate she was "a pretty little thing." You would not believe how fast I grabbed my girl up and exited. Well, if you know me at all, you know how fast that happened.
So ... new library.
Sam loves these things!
Kate loved the media table
Even found a little friend
This picture just makes me giggle.
He really was watching the screen too!
All in all, this was a MUCH better library experience!
Kate came away with 6 books.
And mommy came away with 3.
I honestly cannot believe I am reading these.
I blame J.H., A.S, and S.C.


No comments:
Post a Comment