
Last Wednesday (2/10/10) was Kate's 6 month visit to see Dr. Lu. She weighed in at 16 pounds, 10.5 ounces (60th percentile), and measured 27.25 inches long (91st percentile!!). Dr Lu said she was doing great and he really liked how well she was sitting up. She did really well on her shots and only cried for just a minute and mommy cuddled her.
We have started a few new foods since we are +6months. She hasn't been really sure of the whole idea so we throw in a few regulars that she is used to like squash or bananas. She likes prunes (mommy introduced them more as a need than just as a new food - you know what I mean!) She also really likes the cherries and apple combination! We bought a few of the baby food with meat but really? Have you looked at those? They look like congealed goo. Who knows - maybe she will like them. Don't know if I'll be able to give those a taste like I have with the fruits and vegetables.


No comments:
Post a Comment