Monday, March 1, 2010

A few new things!

Drinking water from a straw! She opens her mouth like a little bird every time she sees a straw now. Her Pops is feeding her in this picture.



A Mozart in the making - at my parents house in Branson. She really liked to bang on the keys.




A new Sunday dress - Ryan's girlfriend Kristy bought her this sweater dress and it is super cute! We added Mary Jane tights and it was a hit!



A new habit of chewing on the car seat strap. I guess she thinks it is yummy - she has it in her mouth every time I put her in the seat!

1 comment:

  1. L-O-V-E the sweater dress! That is too precious. Jonathan went through that phase with the car seat strap too. I kept wiping it down as it would inevitably fall on some nasty ground when I was getting him in/out and then he would want to chew on it! Such a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

how old is Kate

baby