Today was Kate's first visit to the Little Rock Zoo. And let me tell you, it's been quite a long time for me as well! We have a group of friends that organized a playdate to the zoo today and let me tell you - we had a great time!
Our playdate group: Megan, Chloe,Paige, Lyla, Kate, and Caleb
We saw monkeys
We saw flamingos:
and we saw lions!
Mommy and Kate at the zoo:
I know that there will be so many "firsts" over the next several months and I am trying to figure out a way to keep up with all of them! For example, just THIS WEEK, Kate pulled herself up to a standing position all by herself. She ate her first bites of real food - a bite of banana and a bite of wheat bagel. And today was her first visit to the zoo. I know I want to write all these dates down!
No comments:
Post a Comment