Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Water Baby!

 Kate LOVES the bathtub! She has certainly turned in to quite the water baby! Good thing because we planned a vacation! :) We are beach bound in July! I made sure that the place we were staying had a good pool just in case Kate completely rejects the sand! Chris and I have always been beach people so we are trying to make sure Kate is not scared of the water!

Kate's friend Caleb (actually his mommy Mary) told us about these color tablets to add to the bathtub. They are super fun! They come in several different colors but I really like the blue - reminds me of a swimming pool.

SPLASH SPLASH!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you love the bath drops! I love the blue ones too. This morning Caleb took a bath before his portraits, and I mixed blue with red...didn't exactly make purple...more like navy! Sort of strange having navy blue water but oh well. Kate seems to be having a great time in the tub!! Bring on Florida! We can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

how old is Kate

baby