Saturday, September 11, 2010

And we're back!

I guess I thought that if I didn't blog, time would freeze and my little girl would always be 1 year old. Not really, but it could be a good idea. We have just been crazy busy and going in a hundred different directions it seems! She is already 13 months old and I have no idea where time goes!

We did have Kate's one year pictures taken. Mitzi is a friend from high school that has started her own photography business. We booked Kate's 1 year old pictures with her and she took some great family shots as well!

Big girl!!
What have we been busy doing, you may ask? Kate is on the go ALL THE TIME now and learning new things and really taking it all in. She LOVES to be outside and she will say bye-bye over and over again because she knows that if you go bye-bye, that means going outside.
Outside in the tree in the front yard
Waving to her shadow
She is staring to give up her morning nap. Mommy is sad but at least our day isn't as choppy! We have all morning to play or run errands and she will take a big nap when we get home - usually around 1:30 or so. A good nap usually means good nap hair ...


So, I promise that we have not fallen off the blog wagon - just a small hiatis. And we are back now!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures! We have a blog of our life on the road. I need to update the past few weeks however, it so easy to get behind! You look so happy and it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

how old is Kate

baby